Meet Your Guide on the Riverflow Yoga Renewal
Rhonda Uretzky, E-RYT 200
Owner, Riverflow Yoga
Mentor, Riverflow Hot Yoga Teacher Training
Guide, Riverflow Yoga Renewal
I've been teaching yoga for over 45 years and I can tell you that most of my of students come to yoga not just to fix their bodies, but to overcome of the despair of this thought:
What happened to the life, the body, the person I was – and how can I get it all back?”
What I’m getting ready to share is personal and it isn’t for everyone. In fact, right now it’s only for one, single person...
Chances I know that person really well
You’ve woken up every morning for the last few years, stared into the mirror and wished someone else could be staring back.
The body you see …you just don’t recognize it anymore.
The energy you once had…where did it go?
You feel stuck in a cycle of worry about money, health, the future
And at the end of each day you're skin-to-soul exhausted
But you still have big dreams.
You want to be travel the world. You want to meet new people.
You want to be fully present for your kids, for your partner, for yourself.
You want to live in a body that feels good, especially as you age.
You want stamina and vitality, both physical and emotional.
Not someday when the mortgage is paid and your kids graduate; NOW.
How can you do all this?
How can you not?
If you could leave your To Do list behind for just a little while,
and immerse yourself in remembering how it feels to feel good,
would you find your way home… to yourself?
I’m not talking about a yoga retreat or vacation - frankly, you’re too busy for just another trip that leads you right back to the same feeling of discontent and overwhelm the moment you get off the plane.
I’m talking about an inner and outer journey to a place inside yourself that feels like you...
Because it is.
Self Empowerment 101
I'd like to share what I know, from teaching and coaching yoga these past 4 decades, about how to find your way back to life, how to renew your body, revive your spirit, transform your life into one you'll be excited to wake up to.
In the place that's famous for renewal: Renaissance Italy
What is a Riverflow Yoga Renewal?
- Hot Yoga and more: yoga holds many secrets for rewiring your body and mind; Hot Yoga, Yoga Nidra, chakra cleansing in daily classes and workshops that focus on aligning with your body
- Alignment Meditation: There is a kind of meditation that connects you to that place beyond stress where clarity and certainty replace worry and indecisiveness
- The Ways of a Blissful Warrior: strategies for living a life of ease and flow outside the yoga room where it truly counts for yourself and all those you care about
- Time to expand: luxurious time...sometimes it's just what you need to hear your inner guidance clearly
- Time to explore: travel expands your horizons and clears out the clutter in your mind and opens your heart to who you really are
- The pleasures of Italy: food, art, culture, in a city famous for all of this and more
Throughout this journey, my focus will be totally on you and you’ll have the results to prove it.
Let’s face it, this may not be for everyone.
But after sharing this opportunity with some amazing people over the last two years, we’re ready to offer it again...to just 10 people.
Come closer and look deeper.
You already know that feeling of being stuck, and never having any time for yourself...
You have a life inside you and it's waiting to be renewed.
Can’t wait to find it with you…
The poet Emily Dickinson once received this advice:
"When you are what men call dead, you will be sorry you were so stingy."
Stop being stingy with yourself.
A Riverflow Yoga Renewal will take you beyond old boundaries and into new possibilities for everyday joy.
It's finally time to let go of whatever has been holding you back,
and take the next step.
You are ready...
You are worthy....
You are in the right place...
And now is your time.
It is my hope that long after the Riverflow Yoga Renewal ends, you will carry the feeling of renewal in your body, in your heart and into your future.