In a soft whisper, I know that if I can stop and feel, follow the call, appreciate what I have and where I am, do what I can with what I've got, then all the insights I need to realize all the desires I hold within my heart, will just begin to flow...
You don’t need another vacation...
You need a better one.
Relax and let go
Remember what thrills you
Forget "shoulds," rules, To Do lists
Who do you want to be right now? "You can find a more optimistic version of yourself in a more general place of happiness."
Have an itinerary ... but write it in pencil
Have a plan ... but don't hold to it too tightly
Be prepared, but remember ... surprises are the best part
"Too much effort, trying too hard, is not letting the laws of the universe do what they naturally do: bring everything you want in the best possible way."
A Riverflow Renewal is a new way to ...
- Explore: Scenery, art, food, music ... and Florence, the original place of renewal
- Awaken: Dive deep into hot yoga and restorative yoga to create a breakthrough
- Wander: Lose yourself in the city streets and Tuscan hills; find a new way home
- Expand: Meditate to restore your outer clarity and awaken your inner guidance
- Nourish: Savor foods of the region prepared with love, eaten without guilt
- Challenge: Learn how to create a resilient life of personal empowerment
- Appreciate: Learn to de-stress and see with new appreciation in your life
- Invigorate: Rediscover your love of surprise and adventure... and yourself
"Life is always responding to your vibration right now. It doesn’t matter where you’ve been; it doesn’t matter why; if the desire you have right now is pure and unencumbered by your stories of why it isn’t or can't be, Life will respond and deliver to you, right now."
A typical day? No such thing here.
But you might find...
- HOT YOGA: For over 45 years yoga has been my answer to everything from aging gracefully to maintaining a healthy body and spirit. Hot Yoga for strength and stamina, Yoga Nidra for restorative relaxation: as we interweave these two practices you will feel a renewal of your personal empowerment
- NOURISHMENT: It's time to make friends with food. Pasta Carbonara at home or Bistecca Fiorentina at a local ristorante, eating in Italy is a sensual pleasure. Learn how to truly enjoy food and let it nourish you by savoring the specialties of this region, including the famous gelato in every flavor…except guilt
- EXPLORATION: Florence, Lucca, Siena... the towns of Tuscany will enfold you in beauty and encourage you to wander. A hike, a wine tasting, a spa day … this is a way to explore - partly planned, always open - and it feels like freedom
- MEDITATION: Do you want to feel confident in your decisions, to know for certain that you are following your right path? Whether or not you have meditated before, Blissful Alignment Meditation will teach you to quiet the noise, and connect with your own inner guidance
- INSPIRATION: Can you deliberately create your own life? What would it be like to never feel overwhelmed without knowing how to handle it? In our Blissful Warrior Workshops, I will teach you to create balance and joy in your life, even when your days seems stressful. The Blissful Warrior is a small intimate experience that will touch on many issues of your life
- ADVENTURE: Cooking in a Tuscan farmhouse... dancing in an Italian nightclub... marveling at the sunset at Piazzale Michelangelo. Be open to this moment and feel the power of living in the Right Now
"Guide your thoughts based upon what you feel, not on what anyone else feels is the right or wrong thing to think, feel or be."
FAQuestions, Answers, Surprises
WHAT ARE THE DATES OF THE RIVERFLOW YOGA BLISSFUL WARRIOR RENEWAL?
Friday November 3rd to Friday November 10th, 2017
(We left the last weekend open for ... ask us what)
WHERE DOES IT TAKE PLACE?
Our home base is Florence, Italy, the historical center of renewal: the Italian Renaissance
If your life needs a RESET, you're in the perfect place
Here you will learn to renew the place within you that feels appreciation for your body, your life, yourself
"You’ve got to make peace with where you are before you can get to anyplace else."
"Be easy as you practice the power of your own mind. You are worthy of every idea that comes to you and the resources are all around to assist you in the deliberate creation of your life."
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
On the other side of the Arno River in an area known as the Diladdarno is Palazzo San Niccolò,located in a neighborhood of sumptuous Renaissance palaces and lush gardens, close to museums and churches yet off the beaten path. Here you'll find Florentine artisans in their workshops creating unique art, clothing, jewelry and leather crafts. Inside Palazzo San Niccolo you will feel the warmth of antiquity and the heart of Florence.
Hidden behind Palazzo San Niccolò is the private garden, a natural oasis of peaceful green space - to relax, meditate, gather for restorative Yoga Nidra. Breakfasts, lunches or dinners here are prepared by our chefs with fresh foods from their own farms... and with love.
The decor is mid-century modern chic. The feeling is quiet luxury. Comfortable beauty. Home away from home. Each double-occupancy apartment is beautifully appointed with shared bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, some with sitting rooms. Common spaces for gathering, quiet nooks for private reflection. Elegant, vintage Italian. Our very own Palazzo San Niccolo.
'There is nothing holding you apart from want you want except your tenacious holding to what is, rather than telling the story of what you desire."
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- Fly into and out of MILAN MALPENSA airport
- UNITED AIRLINES from Newark and EMIRATES AIRLINES from JFK offer the best nonstop flights and airfares (approx $650 Roundtrip NonStop 6 hours) In the off-season, prices are great. Budget airlines like WOW, Norwegian Air, and others also offer flights with stopovers in European cities.
- TAKE TRENITALIA FROM MILAN TO FLORENCE, approx 90 minutes The train station is located in MALPENSA AIRPORT; purchase roundtrip tickets Milan/Florence/Milan to include transport for your return flight
- Arrive in Florence and take a 10 minute taxi to Palazzo San Niccolo , Via San Niccolo 79, Firenze
- Use WHATSAPP to text us upon arrival at the station to say you're on your way
WHERE DO WE DO HOT YOGA?
Palazzo San Niccolo houses our private hot yoga studio. We are welcoming everyone in Florence to join us for hot yoga! Get to know the locals and get ready for hot yoga in both English and Italian: this instant immersion into the poetic language will have you speaking Italian quickly!
WHAT IS OUR GROUP LIKE?
Small, intimate, welcoming...the advantage of small group travel is we can often go places large tour groups can't. On any given day we can change our course, chart a new journey, wander off the beaten path easily...and then you will begin to understand how to go with the flow in your life back home....
Life, Italian style means long leisurely lunches and espresso on the go, wandering in museums and strolling the Ponte Vecchio, engaging in absorbing group discussions and having time alone to journal, to dream, to discover something new...about yourself
"You don’t have to justify anything, just set your signal and then practice the purity of that signal by feeling good, soothing yourself, appreciating and having more fun."
WHAT ARE MEALS LIKE?
Tuscan salads with silenced cellphones....disconnect the iphone and make eye contact across a feast prepared just for you.
Here in Italy, the meals are a celebration. And when eating is an art, food can finally become your friend.
Some meals will be homemade by chefs at our Palazzo - traditional Italian ‘farm-to-table’ foods of the region. Others will be served in the ambiance of local ristoranti
After dinner comes the Pasagiatta: an evening stroll into Florence's streets, across its many bridges, into lively social nightlife.
Our local hosts are Elisa and Angel, longtime residents of Florence, and their two charming daughters, Lara and Blanca (you may remember reading about them in my book, The Blissful Warrior). Elisa, a tour guide and Angel, a wine sommalier, have arranged an Italian family experience for us. Elisa's cousin is the owner of our renovated Palazzo in Florence; her mother, Grazia ,along with her partner, Luigi, are our Italian chefs. Elisa and Angel have arranged to share their insider views of this famous region they call home. You may even find Elisa taking a hot yoga class or two with us...
Let Rhonda know if you have any food allergies or special diet requirements
ARE THERE EXCURSIONS TO OTHER PLACES?
Here's some of what we currently have planned (but be open to surprises)
- Florence afoot: The Ponte Vecchio, Michelangelo's David, the piazzas and fountains, the famous shops of Florentine gold, paper and leather
- A Farmhouse Cooking Tour
- Sunset at Piazzale Michelangelo
- A Wine Tasting
- Lucca, Siena, San Gimigiano... we'll chose from among the towns of Tuscany
Excursions add adventure ... but sometimes you may feel the pull to stay at home. Feel free. There's much to see and do in Florence itself and surprises await those who wander... hear Mass in Latin in an ancient church, commune with Michelangelo as you walk the street where he lived. Let whatever calls to you, guide you.
"Whenever you feel that tension, back away and soothe yourself. 'I have the potential to get where I want... I’m doing really well. I understand it may not come all at once – I love the steady stream of things in my life. I can feel that my work is just to relax and allow it. It's alright for me to slow down and catch my breath a little."
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 7 days/7 nights accommodations in Palazzo San Niccolo, Florence, Italy: double occupancy apartments with shared bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, kitchenette, diningroom
- 2 meals daily (breakfast and/or lunch and/or dinner)
- Daily Hot Yoga/Restorative Yoga Nidra/Blissful Meditation
- Blissful Warrior Workshops: inspired by Rhonda’s book: The Blissful Warrior: Living the Paradox of Peace and Passion for Today's Empowered Woman
- Special Yoga Workshops and Gatherings
- Local excursions in Tuscany
- Happy surprises
Additional: Roundtrip Airfare; transport within Italy; some meals
How do I register?
$2,997 Late Registration/ while openings last
Limited to 10 * VIP REGISTRATION to First 5
- Within 60: 100% refund
- Sept 4 - Oct 5: 50% credit towards Annual Unlimited Hot Yoga & Migun Massage Membership at Riverflow Yoga
- After Oct 5: Non refundable
Thinking a Blissful Renewal is what your life needs?
Call Rhonda for coffee and a one-on-one conversation about what you're looking for: 848-229-9885
"You can't get to where you want from your current place of discontent; you’ve got to change the way you see yourself. When you look in the mirror as you are and like what you see, then what you see will change to what you want."