If I can stop and truly appreciate where I am and who I am, all the desires I hold within my heart will flow easily to me...
You don’t need a retreat ...
You need a Renewal
To relax ... to rejuvenate
Forget your To-Do list
Leave everything undone and ask yourself:
"What do I want, right now?""You will always find a more optimistic version of yourself in a place of soothing."
Dream about your future ... and fully appreciate where you are
Plan your itinerary ... and welcome unplanned surprises
Prepare for what you want ... and trust that you'll have all you need
"When you are trying too hard, you are simply not allowing everything you want to come to you in the easiest and best possible ways."
How do you Renew yourself?
- Explore: Rediscover beauty through the art, music, wine, the culture of Italy
- Awaken: Dive deep into yoga and regain your balance
- Wander: Explore Florence and uncover hidden treasures
- Expand: Learn to meditate and awaken your intuitive wisdom
- Nourish: Enjoy delicious meals without guilt
- Transform: Learn Blissful Warrior self empowerment and stress relief
- Appreciate: Understand how life can be calmer, healthier, more productive
- Invigorate: Reclaim your powerful body, clear mind, engaged spirit
"It doesn’t matter where you’ve been; life can deliver all that you desire, right now."
A typical day? No such thing ...
But you might find...
- HOT YOGA: Flexible body, youthful spirit., yoga for strength, stamina, and relaxation is how we start every day...
- NOURISHMENT: Nourish your body and feed your soul as you savor the gourmet specialties of this region including every flavor of gelato…except guilt
- EXPLORATION: A wine tasting, a cooking lesson, an evening of opera, a photo shoot, a bike ride into the sunset...what's on the agenda? Show up to find out
- MEDITATION: Quietly reconnect with your inner confidence
- INSPIRATION: To maintain your balance under all conditions is the art of The Blissful Warrior teaching you new ways to manage and enjoy your life
- ADVENTURE: Dance til dawn ... sing an opera... welcome the spectacular hilltop sunset. Adventures await...
"Guide your life based on what you feel, not what anyone else says is right for you."
Questions, Answers, Surprises
WHAT ARE THE DATES?
Friday March 22nd to Friday March 29th, 2019
Easter comes late in 2019 - end of April - so March is perfect timing!
WHERE WILL WE GO?
Our home base is Florence, Italy, the historical center the Italian Renaissance
Here, amid the beauty of Tuscany you will renew your appreciation for the beauty of life
"You must make peace with where you are before you can get to anyplace else."
"You are worthy of every wish, every dream and every idea; you have the resources and the capacity to create a beautiful life no matter where you are right now."
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
The other side of the Arno River is a beautiful residential community known as the Diladdarno. Here we will make our home, in Palazzo San Niccolò,
In a neighborhood of palaces and lush gardens, close to museums and churches yet off the beaten path, our home at Palazzo San Niccolo was once a Renaissance palace for Florentine royalty. The feeling is quiet luxury. Comfortable beauty. Each double-occupancy apartment is beautifully appointed with shared bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, sitting room and balcony. Gardens, breakfast room, libraries. Elegant, charming, simple mixing ancient grandeur with modern ameneties.
Walk the winding streets to find Florentine artisans at work creating jewelry and leather crafts. Local, nightclubs, galleries... and the most spectacular view above the hills of Florence. It's all accessible in Diladdarno
Welcome to your home away at Palazzo San Niccolo.
'There is nothing holding you apart from what you want except your tenacious holding to what is rather than imagining the joy of what you desire."
HOW WILL I GET THERE?
- FLY to FLORENCE, to MILAN/MALPENSA or ROME.
- Flight prices vary - when you find a great fare, BOOK IT!
- We are traveling off season so expect good airfare! For EXAMPLE: RT Newark to Florence ASAP TRAVEL (844-807-9589) $459 - $650
- Check Swiss Airlines/Lufthansa for good airfares from Newark
- NEXTVACAY is a service that sends you emails about great airfare deals throughout the year. Sign up for this service for $25 annual fee and always know about the best airfares to anywhere! DEALS Ive Seen in 2018: Newark to ROME: $375
- Luxury airline EMIRATES from JFK to MILAN offers specials seasonally - get on their email list to get notifications!
- UNITED AIRLINES MILAN: consistently excellent service and prices
- Budget airlines like WOW and Norwegian Air - always worth checking
- Special promotions go fast - when you see a great deal, book it!
- ARRIVING MILAN or ROME: Take TRENITALIA to FLORENCE
- TRENITALIA FROM MILAN MALPENSA AIRPORT: to Centrale Station Milan (50 min approx) and change Centrale to Florence Santa Maria Novella station Florence (90 min approx) Buy train tickets online to avoid needing to stamp/validate your tickets on the train https://app.italiarail.com
- ARRIVE IN FLORENCE: a short taxi (10 miles from Florence Airport, 3 miles from Florence Train Station) to Palazzo San Niccolo, Via San Niccolo 79, Firenze
- Use WHATSAPP to text us upon arrival at the station to say you're on your way
WHERE DO WE DO YOGA?
Palazzo San Niccolo houses our own private hot yoga studio. We are welcoming all of Florence to join us for morning hot yoga, Yoga Nidra, and restorative yoga!
WHAT IS OUR GROUP LIKE?
We are a small, intimate yoga community...and we travel in ways that large tour groups can't. On any given day we can change our course, take an unexpected journey, wander off the beaten path ...that's what this Renewal is all about: finding the pleasure of going with the flow, not just here in Italy but as a lesson you will take back home to what will become a less stressful life...
Life, Italian style, is defined by Dolce Far Niente: the sweetness of doing nothing. Lingering over long leisurely dinners, savoring morning pastry and espresso, wandering in museums, strolling across the many footbridges, shopping for gold and diamonds, engaging in conversations and time alone to dream, always discovering what is new, fresh and inspiring about Italy, and about yourself
"You don’t have to earn happiness; let it come easy by appreciating everything."
WHAT ARE MEALS LIKE?
Like a little bit of heaven. Only you get a lot.
Tuscan salads. Stewed Cinghialle. Homemade tiramisu. Rich red wine
This feast is prepared just for you.
In Italy, meals are celebrations. Dining is an art. So let food become your friend.
Some of our meals will be homemade by the chefs at our Palazzo - traditional Italian ‘farm-to-table’ foods of the region.
Other meals will be enjoyed in the local ambiance of beautiful ristoranti with varied menus
After dinner comes the Passiagiatta: an evening stroll amid Florence's streets, across its many bridges, into it's lively nightlife. And we have some surprises planned for you...and some that will surprise even us.
*Let Rhonda know if you have any food allergies or special diet requirements
WHO ARE OUR HOSTS?
Meet Elisa and Angel, longtime residents of Florence, and their two charming daughters, Lara and Blanca (you may remember them from my book, The Blissful Warrior). Elisa, a tour guide and Angel, a wine somalierre, have arranged an Italian family experience. Elisa's cousins Federico and Annalisa, are the owners of Palazzo San Niccolo; her "mum" Grazia and her partner, Luigi, are our Italian chefs. Elisa and Angel are excited to share with us the best of this famous region they call home.
ARE THERE ACTIVITIES?
Here's what's currently in the plans (but there will be surprises)
- Florence by foot:Take your own walking tour of the Ponte Vecchio, see Michelangelo's David, linger in the piazzas eating gelato, tour all famous shops of Florence and find out why Florence is know for its gold and leather
- A Sunset at Piazzale Michelangelo
- A Wine Tasting with a charming and knowledgeable somalierre
- A tour of a Tuscan farmhouse with.. a surprise lesson
- An outdoor photography adventure
- An even of Italian music
- More surprises ... but not to be revealed just yet
Excursions add adventure ... you may want to venture a day trip to Pisa, or Rome or Siena...just an hour away. And sometimes you may feel the pull to stay at home and wander around Florence or...at your welcoming home at Palazzo Niccolo. Feel free. Which brings me to...
IS THERE FREE TIME?
During the day there's so much to see and do in Florence itself and surprises await those who wander... so experience it at your own pace.
Maybe you'll wander into a Concert in a local church; maybe you'll find yourself on the doorstep of the house where Michelangelo lived; maybe you'll be welcomed into a local yoga class taught in Italian. These all happened to me while wandering Florence...what happens to you will be memorable.
There is time; let yourself be called by your own heart to the adventure that awaits you.
"Whenever you feel tension, soothe yourself. 'I have the potential for everything I want. I understand it may not come all at once – I love the steady stream of things into my life. I can feel that my work is just to relax and allow it. It's alright for me to slow down and catch my breath a little."
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Riverflow Yoga Blissful Warrior Renewal
March 22 - 29, 2019
Limited to 10 Blissful Warriors
EARLY REGISTRATION THRU Dec 2018: $2597
REGISTRATION AFTER JAN 1: $2997 if space permits
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 7 days/7 nights accommodations in Palazzo San Niccolo, Florence, Italy: double occupancy full apartments with kitchenette, shared bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, dining room, balcony!
- Up to 2 meals daily (all breakfasts /2 dinners/a fridge full of foods and snacks)
- Daily Hot Yoga/Restorative Yoga/Yoga Nidra/ Guided Meditation
- Blissful Warrior Gatherings: intimate sharing of our stories and discussions inspired by Rhonda’s book: The Blissful Warrior: Living the Paradox of Peace and Passion for Today's Empowered Woman
- Excursions and planned adventures
- Many MANY happy surprises
Additional: Roundtrip Airfare; transport within Italy; some meals
HOW DO I JOIN?
Quickly! Our lsdy Riverflow Renewal Florence SOLD OUT early!
IS THERE A CANCELLATION POLICY?
- Within 60 days of March 1: 100% refund
- Within 30 days of March 1: 50% credit towards Annual Unlimited Hot Yoga at Riverflow
- After March 2: Non refundable
Is your life in need of a Renewal?
Call Rhonda to find out: 848-229-9885