"When I stop and truly appreciate who I am right now, all the desires I hold within my heart appear."
You don’t need to retreat from life ...
You need to renew your passion for life
To relax and remember
To forget about "should,"
and ask instead:
Imagine your future and appreciate the present ...
Plan, and be open to the unplanned ...
Trust in the certainty that you'll have all you need
"When you struggle less, you allow things to work out for you."
How do you Renew?
- Explore: Art, music, wine, people, the full charm of Italy
- Awaken: Dive deep into yoga and regain your balance
- Experience: Florence and its many hidden treasures
- Expand: Meditate and awaken your intuition and wisdom
- Nourish: Enjoy delicious meals that nourish you inside and out
- Transform: Learn to transform your stress and experience bliss
- Appreciate: Life can be calmer, healthier, more productive
- Invigorate: Reclaim a strong body, a clear mind, a happy spirit
"It doesn’t matter where you’ve been; start from where you are."
A typical day on Renewal? No such thing ...
Each day may bring ...
- HOT YOGA: for strength and stamina, for deep rest and relaxation
- WARM MEALS: savor the specialties of Italy without counting calories or guilt
- DISCOVERY: An evening of opera, a bike ride into the sunset...what's on the agenda? One way to find out...
- MEDITATION: Quiet your mind and reconnect with your confidence
- INSPIRATION: The art of being a Blissful Warrior: enjoy life as it is and look forward to more
- ADVENTURE: Dance til dawn ... sing out loud... its time for you to have the time of your life
"Choose for yourself, not by what anyone else tells you."
Questions, Answers, Surprises
WHAT ARE THE DATES?
Friday October 18 to Friday October 25th, 2019
Tourist season is over....it's our time to relax in Florence
WHERE WILL WE BE?
Our home is Florence, Italy, the heart of the Italian Renaissance
Stand still and let Tuscany surround you with beauty
"When you make peace with where you are, everything will change."
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
The other side of the Arno River is a beautiful residential community known as the Diladdarno. Here is our home, Palazzo San Niccolò,
In a neighborhood of palaces and gardens, museums and churches off the beaten path, our home at Palazzo San Niccolo was a Renaissance palace. The feeling is quiet luxury. Comfortable beauty. Each double-occupancy apartment is beautifully appointed with shared bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette, sitting room and balcony. Elegant, charming, ancient grandeur with modern amenities.
Walk the winding streets to find artisans at work creating jewelry and leather crafts. Nightclubs, galleries, and the most spectacular view above the hills of Florence.
Welcome to your home away from home: Palazzo San Niccolo.
'Nothing can hold you apart from what you want... except you."
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- FLY to FLORENCE, to MILAN/MALPENSA or ROME.
- Flight prices vary - when you find a great fare, BOOK IT!
- We are traveling off season so expect good airfares! For EXAMPLE: RT Newark to Florence ASAP TRAVEL (844-807-9589) $459 - $650
- Check Swiss Airlines/Lufthansa for good airfares from Newark
- NEXTVACAY is a service that sends you emails about great airfare deals throughout the year. Sign up for this service for $25 annual fee and always know about the best airfares to anywhere! DEALS Ive Seen in 2018: Newark to ROME: $375
- Luxury airline EMIRATES from JFK to MILAN offers specials seasonally - get on their email list to get notifications!
- UNITED AIRLINES MILAN: consistently excellent service and prices
- Budget airlines like WOW and Norwegian Air - always worth checking
- ARRIVING MILAN or ROME: Take TRENITALIA to FLORENCE
- TRENITALIA FROM MILAN MALPENSA AIRPORT: to Centrale Station Milan (50 min approx) and change Centrale to Florence Santa Maria Novella station Florence (90 min approx) Buy train tickets online to avoid needing to stamp/validate your tickets on the train https://app.italiarail.com
- ARRIVE IN FLORENCE: a short taxi (10 miles from Florence Airport, 3 miles from Florence Train Station) to Palazzo San Niccolo, Via San Niccolo 79, Firenze
- Use WHATSAPP to text us upon arrival at the station to say you're on your way
WHERE WILL WE DO YOGA?
Palazzo San Niccolo houses our own private yoga studio. We welcome all of Florence to practice yoga with us! Yoga Deep, Yoga Nidra, and Meditation
WHO IS HERE WITH ME?
We are a small, intimate yoga community...and we travel in ways that large tour groups can't. On any given day we can change our course, take an unexpected journey, wander off the beaten path ...that's what this Renewal is all about: finding the pleasure of going with the flow, not just here in Italy but as a lesson you will take back home to what will become a less stressful life...
Life, Italian style, is defined by dolce far niente: the sweetness of doing nothing. Lingering over leisurely dinners, savoring morning pastry and espresso, wandering in museums, strolling across the footbridges, shopping for gold and diamonds, speaking a little Italian and engaging in conversations...there's time to dream, to discover what is new, fresh and inspiring about Italy, and about yourself
"You don’t earn happiness; it's your birthright."
WHAT ARE MEALS LIKE?
Like a little bit of heaven. And lot of choices.
Tuscan salads. Wild boar. Homemade tiramisu. Local wine
Each meal is a celebration.
Make friends with food maybe for the first time ever.
Some meals are homemade, served at our Palazzo: traditional Italian ‘farm-to-table’
Some meals will be enjoyed in the local ambiance of beautiful ristoranti.
After dinner comes the Passiagiatta: a traditional evening stroll through the many streets and across the bridges into the lively nightlife.
And oh, we have surprises planned for you...and some that will surprise even us.
*Let Rhonda know if you have any food allergies or special diet requirements
WHO ARE OUR HOSTS?
Meet Elisa and Angel, longtime residents of Florence, and their two charming daughters, Lara and Blanca (you may remember them from my book, The Blissful Warrior). Elisa, a tour guide and Angel, a wine somalierre, have arranged an Italian family experience. Elisa's cousins Federico and Annalisa, are the owners of Palazzo San Niccolo; her "mum" Grazia and her partner, Luigi, are our Italian chefs. Elisa and Angel are excited to share with us the best of this famous region they call home.
ARE THERE ACTIVITIES?
Here are some ideas we're playing with...
- A walking tour of the Ponte Vecchio, Michelangelo's David, the monasteries, the artisan shops...the surprises
- View a sunset over Florence from highest point in the city: Piazzale Michelangelo
- Experience a Wine Tasting with a somaliere
- Enjoy and perhaps even learn to cook a meal in a Tuscan farmhouse
- Opera was born in Italy...it's the best place to hear an opera
- More surprises ...
IS THERE TIME TO MYSELF?
Wander into a Concert in a local church; find yourself on the doorstep of the house where Michelangelo lived; slip into a local yoga class in Italian. All these things happened to me in Florence...what happens to you will be equally memorable.
Let yourself be called to your own adventure. There will be lots of free time to explore on our own, if thats what you prefer to do
"My work is to relax and allow ... to slow down and catch my breath... to renew myself."
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Riverflow Yoga Blissful Warrior Renewal
in Florence, Italy
October 18- 25, 2019
Limited to 10
EARLY REGISTRATION THRU June 30, 2019: $2597
LATE REGISTRATION AFTER JUNE 30: $2997 if space permits
*LAST MINUTE REGISTRATION THRU SEPT 30: $3397 (If we can squeeze you in!)
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 7 days/7 nights accommodations in Palazzo San Niccolo, Florence, Italy: double occupancy full apartments with kitchenette, shared bedroom, bathroom, sitting room, dining room, balcony!
- Up to 2 meals daily (all breakfasts /2 dinners/a fridge full of foods and snacks)
- Daily Hot Yoga/Restorative Yoga/Yoga Nidra/ Meditation
- Blissful Warrior Gatherings: intimate life discussions inspired by Rhonda’s book: The Blissful Warrior: Living the Paradox of Peace and Passion for Today's Empowered Woman
- Excursions and adventures
- Many MANY happy surprises
Additional: Roundtrip Airfare; transport within Italy; some meals
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Quickly! Riverflow Renewals SELL OUT early!
IS THERE A CANCELLATION POLICY?
- Cancellation up to 90 Days prior to departure: 100% of full payment applied to credit towards Annual Hot Yoga Pass at Riverflow Yoga valued at $2597-$3397
- Cancellation up to 60 Days prior to departure: 50% of full payment applied to credit in Hot Yoga classes at Riverflow Yoga
- Cancellation less than 60 days prior to departure: Non-refundable
Is your life in need of Renewal?
Call Rhonda: 848-229-9885