Riverflow Yoga Blissful Warrior Renewal
at Palazzo Niccolo, in Florence, Italy
November 9th - 16th, 2018
Limited to 10 Blissful Travelers
EARLY REGISTRATION THRU SEPTEMBER 10: $2597
REGISTRATION THRU OCT 10: $2797
LATE REGISTRATION THRU NOV 1: $2997 (if there's still room!)
HOW TO TRAVEL LIKE A YOGI...
Unpack stress and worry
WHAT SHOULD I PACK?
November in Florence is a lot like November in New Jersey: a mix of weather. Bring sweaters or jackets for cooler evenings, a sun hat for day. Rain poncho and small umbrella. Always 2-3 pairs of comfortable shoes and sneakers. Three hot yoga outfits. A dress up outfit for nightlife. Florence is famous for couture fashion, gold and silver and jewels, handmade paper and leather shoes... leave some room in your luggage.
HOW TO BE A BLISSFUL TRAVELER
- Pack snacks ...I like having good food when I'm in transit. Nuts, dark chocolate and dried fruit are my go-tos
- Minimize JET LAG: drink lots of water and avoid alcohol before, during, and immediately after your flight
- Drink lots of water on your flight. I like tomato juice - the salt is a pick-me-up
- Eat lightly on your flight(s) - the real food is waiting for you in Italy
- Sleep is important: get a travel mask for sleep during your flight
- If you have a layover, consider exploring your stopover city on your way home. It's a great way to extend your Renewal. Uber your way from airport to AIRBNB for cozy accommodations. I have some favorites in ROME and MILAN and CINQUE TERRE; just ask me
- Be flexible with flight departure dates and times for best airfares
- Staying longer offers more options in airfares
- Allow ample time between connecting flights; a Blissful Warrior is never rattled just because a flight is delayed!
- Get travel and overseas health insurance: CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE offers great options!
- When you find a great flight, book it! Airfares fluctuate...for no predictable reason
- PASSPORT ALERT: Ensure that your passport is valid a full 3 months after your return date!
- Budget flights charge for oversized and overweight luggage; weigh and measure your luggage carefully...and if you can AVOID CHECKING LUGGAGE! You'll thank me for this...
- EMAIL US YOUR FLIGHT(S) ITINERARY as soon as you book
- ONE MORE TIME: CONFIRM YOUR PASSPORT- expiration date must be AT LEAST 3 months after your return flight
- If you have a special diet or food allergy, let us know...we can handle it
- Budget $35 per day for meals at fabulous local restaurants - 5 dinners will be out on the town
More Thoughts on Blissful Travel
Pack your sense of humor
Let go of anything that feels stressful
Be certain that things are always working out for you
...because they are
"There is a power to telling the story of your life as you want it to be, rather than retelling the story of how things "are." This isn’t the easiest thing to do. But if you can leave here with a determination to tell the story of the life you want, you will notice an instant change in the way your life feels and then how it turns out"