Riverflow Yoga Renewal
October 18 - 25th 2019
Limited to 10 Blissful Warriors
LATE REGISTRATION THRU JULY 30: $2997 (if there's still room!)
SUPER LATE REGISTRATION THRU SEPT 30: $3397 (if we can squeeze you in!)
HOW TO TRAVEL LIKE A YOGI...
WHAT SHOULD I PACK?
October in Florence is a lot like October in New Jersey: a mix of weather. Bring sweaters or jackets for cooler evenings, a sun hat for day. Rain ponchos and a small umbrella. Always 2-3 pairs of comfortable shoes and sneakers. Two yoga outfits. An evening dress up outfit...or, since Florence is famous for couture, buy yourself something new. You'll find things you'll love here: gold and silver, handmade paper and leather... pack light and leave room in your luggage for more.
HOW TO BE A BLISSFUL TRAVELER
- Pack snacks ...good food is the secret to happy journeys! Nuts, dark chocolate and dried fruit are my go-tos
- Minimize JET LAG: drink lots of water and avoid alcohol before, during, and immediately after your flight
- Drink lots of water on your flight. I also like tomato juice; the salt is a pick-me-up
- Eat lightly on your flight(s) - gourmet meals await in Italy
- Sleep is important: try a travel mask for sleep during flight
- If you have a layover, consider exploring your stopover city.
- Consider extend your Renewal to explore ROME, MILAN, CINQUE TERRE
- Be flexible with flight departure dates and times for best airfares
- Allow ample time between connecting flights; a Blissful Warrior is never rattled just because a flight is delayed!
- Get travel and overseas health insurance: CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE offers great options!
- When you find a great flight, book it! Airfares fluctuate...for no predictable reason
- PASSPORT ALERT: Ensure that your passport is valid a full 3 months after your return date!
- Budget flights charge for oversized and overweight luggage; weigh and measure your luggage carefully...and if you can, AVOID CHECKING LUGGAGE! You'll thank me for this...
- EMAIL US YOUR FLIGHT(S) ITINERARY as soon as you book
- ONE MORE TIME: CONFIRM YOUR PASSPORT- expiration date must be AT LEAST 3 months after your return flight
- If you have a special diet or food allergy, let us know...we can handle it
- Budget $25/meal for 3-4 fabulous dinners out on the town - that includes wine!
Make room for your sense of humor
Unpack your stress
Because all things are always working out for you
...especially on a Renewal
"Develop the determination to live the life story you write and notice an immediate difference in the way life responds... and how everything changes."