Riverflow Yoga Blissful Warrior Renewal
November 3rd - 10th, 2017
$2,997 Late Registration/ while spots last
Limited to 10 * VIP REGISTRATION to First 5
- 60 days of November 3: 100% refund
- Sept 4 - Oct 5: 50% credit towards Annual Unlimited Hot Yoga Membership at Riverflow Yoga
- After Oct 5: Non refundable
NOTES FROM A BLISSFUL TRAVELER:
HOW TO TRAVEL LIKE A YOGI...
Leave behind your stress and worry
Travel light. Go easy.
WHAT SHOULD I PACK?
November in Florence is a lot like November in New Jersey: a mix of weather. Bring sweaters or jackets for cooler evenings, a sun hat for day. Rain poncho and small umbrella. Always 2-3 pairs of comfortable shoes and sneakers. Three hot yoga outfits. A dress up outfit for nightlife. Florence is famous for fashion, gold and silver, pottery and leather so leave some room in your luggage.
HOW TO BE A BLISSFUL TRAVELER?
- Pack snacks ...I like having good food when I'm in transit. Nuts, dark chocolate and dried fruit are my go-to
- Minimize JET LAG: drink lots of water and avoid alcohol before, during, and immediately after your flight
- Drink lots of water on your flight. I also like tomato juice - salt is a pick-me-up
- Eat lightly on your flight(s) - the gourmet food is waiting in Italy
- Night sleep is important: get a travel mask for sleep during your flight
- If you have a layover, consider exploring your stopover city on your way home. Its a great way to extend your Renewal experience. Return to the airport with ample time for your connecting flight home. Uber offers reliable transport and AIRBNB offers cozy accommodations close to airports. For MILAN, ask RHONDA for her favorite AIRBNB
- Be flexible with departure dates and times for best airfares
- Stay longer for better flight options and airfares
- Allow ample time between connecting flights; sometimes flights are delayed. A Blissful Warrior isn't rattled
- Get travel insurance
- Get overseas health insurance
- When you find a great flight, book it! Airfares fluctuate
- PASSPORT ALERT: Ensure your passport is valid a full 3 months after your return date.
- Budget flights charge for oversized/overweight luggage; weigh/ measure carefully
- EMAIL US YOUR FLIGHT(S) ITINERARY as soon as you book
- ONE MORE TIME: CONFIRM YOUR PASSPORT
- If you have a special diet or food allergy, let us know
- Budget $25 per day for meals out at fabulous local restaurants
Thoughts on Blissful Travel
Things are different here; you're not in Kansas anymore
Wherever you go, bring your sense of humor
Remember: you're here to feel relaxed, enthused, blissful
Be ready to let go of everything that's not
and be certain that things are always working out for you
...because they are
"There is a power to telling the story of your life as you want it to be, on every subject. This isn’t the easiest thing to do. But you can leave here with a determination to tell the story of the life you want rather than what is, and you will notice the instant, benevolent response of the Universe."