Riverflow Yoga Blissful Warrior Renewal
at Palazzo Niccolo, in Florence, Italy
March 22 - 29th 2019
Limited to 10 Blissful Travelers
LATE REGISTRATION AFTER JAN 1: $2997 (if there's still room!)
HOW TO TRAVEL LIKE A YOGI...
Unpack your stress and worry
WHAT SHOULD I PACK?
March in Florence is a lot like March in New Jersey: a mix of weather. Bring sweaters or jackets for cooler evenings, a sun hat for day. Rain poncho and small umbrella. Always 2-3 pairs of comfortable shoes and sneakers. Two yoga outfits. An evening dress up. Florence is famous for couture, gold and silver, handmade paper and leather everything... leave room in your luggage.
HOW TO BE A BLISSFUL TRAVELER
- Pack snacks ...having good food when I'm in transit is the secret to happy trails! Nuts, dark chocolate and dried fruit are my go-tos
- Minimize JET LAG: drink lots of water and avoid alcohol before, during, and immediately after your flight
- Drink lots of water on your flight. I also like tomato juice; the salt is a pick-me-up
- Eat lightly on your flight(s) - the real food is waiting for you in Italy
- Sleep is important: try a travel mask for sleep during your flight
- If you have a layover, consider exploring your stopover city. It's a great way to extend your Renewal. Uber your way from airport to AIRBNB for cozy accommodations; I have some favorites in ROME, MILAN, CINQUE TERRE; Ask me!
- Be flexible with flight departure dates and times for best airfares
- Allow ample time between connecting flights; a Blissful Warrior is never rattled just because a flight is delayed!
- Get travel and overseas health insurance: CSA TRAVEL INSURANCE offers great options!
- When you find a great flight, book it! Airfares fluctuate...for no predictable reason
- PASSPORT ALERT: Ensure that your passport is valid a full 3 months after your return date!
- Budget flights charge for oversized and overweight luggage; weigh and measure your luggage carefully...and if you can, AVOID CHECKING LUGGAGE! You'll thank me for this...
- EMAIL US YOUR FLIGHT(S) ITINERARY as soon as you book
- ONE MORE TIME: CONFIRM YOUR PASSPORT- expiration date must be AT LEAST 3 months after your return flight
- If you have a special diet or food allergy, let us know...we can handle it
- Budget $25/meal for 3-4 fabulous dinners out on the town - that includes wine!
Pack your sense of humor
Let go of every stressful thought
Things are always working out for you
...because you deserve it
"There is a power to telling your story as you want it to be, rather than retelling the story of how things "are." This isn’t the easiest thing to do. But if you can leave here with a determination to tell the story of the life you want, you will notice something different in the way your life feels when you get home... and then, how it changes."