You’re a hot yoga enthusiast. You look forward to your next hot yoga class. You know hot yoga will help you through whatever your issue of the moment is, so regardless of your excuses, you get to hot yoga.
- You want to share hot yoga. You want to tell your friend with scoliosis, your sister with a torn cartilage, your cousin about to undergo back surgery, that hot yoga can help. You want to guide others to the benefits you found in hot yoga.
- You're curious about yoga. Where did yoga start? How can an ancient practice be so relevant to modern life? You want to know more!
- Your JOB is so OVER. Yes, you want income, but mostly, you want to be inspired. You secretly fantasize about quitting your JOB and finding work that you feel good about, like teaching hot yoga.
- Yes, you like people. You enjoy greeting people in yoga, engaging in yoga talk, encouraging the newbies in hot yoga. You enjoy the yoga community.
- You have something to say. Hot yoga has awakened something in you to share. You may not have a world of experience but you are coming from your heart.
- You’re ready to expand your life. Yoga teacher training can be an emotional rollercoaster, as you peel off the layers and reveal new parts of yourself. It’s enlightening. It's life affirming. It's challenging. This doesn't scare you because...
- You are a Warrior. Hot yoga has already taught you this. You have the spirit to go through the finish line. You are ready be who all that you know you are.
- You love to learn. You are a lifelong learner. You want to do the Riverflow Virtual Hot Yoga Teacher Training for yourself; yet in the end, you know it will make you a better mother, father, spouse, friend, employee, boss....human.
- You invest in yourself. You know that your investment in hot yoga teacher training is an investment in yourself that will pay you back many times over.
Teaching Hot Yoga can take everywhere you want to go....and further than you ever dreamed.